WBT 0.86% $2.35 weebit nano ltd

I sure as s*€t hope they are more than $1.00. My average price...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    I sure as s*€t hope they are more than $1.00. My average price is $1.22, or .049 in the old money. It's going to be a long haul back to there from where we are now I can tell you that for nothing.

I still have confidence in the fundamentals of this business and the ability of Coby to sell this to the semi-conductor industry. However I'm very disappointed in the way in which the consolidation was managed. I had hoped that this was being undertaken on the basis that there was an expression of interest from a specific party to take the seed parcels off market if the consolidation was done. This was never alluded to by the company but it was certainly what I was hoping for as the other reasons stated were pretty underwhelming. I listened to Ashley Krongold make a very clear statement in that recent general meeting that there was no reason that the consolidation per se would lead to a price decline and I also endured Fred Bart dismissing concerns from other attendees at that meeting. Well, where are we now from the consolidation price? Nearly 40% down....

Well F me. Seems to me like Ashley and Fred were wrong and the concerned voices at the general meeting were right. So whoever you were I'm glad you at least fought the good fight. I do not believe we would be where we are now if there had been no consolidation.

I hope some good news eventuates fast to reverse this alarming trend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
0.020(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $443.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.41 $2.45 $2.34 $1.597M 671.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1898 $2.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.37 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.