WBT 0.43% $2.31 weebit nano ltd

Ann: WBT Placement & Entitlement Offer, page-134

1. 1,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    Hi, Tom..I have the same issues as you with my wife. With all good things there is some pain, a lot of emotions, and a lot of frustration. Keep an eye on what you are here for and what you are wanting out of WBT. One of the requirements (and this is mandatory in virtually most startups) is that PATIENCE is needed.
    One thing that you can be reassured on is that you could not ask for a better BOD. Look at their background, where they have come from, what they have achieved with WBT and the direction they are taking us.
    A lot of comments have been made as to why the SK are not contributing to the cost of Packaging for their requirements??
    The simple answer is that WBT will retain total ownership and control of the product that can be used for other customers. The SK client will be paying for the product at a premium price and not a discounted price with a lot of tags and conditions on the product to it's future use.
    It is always better to look within for support than to start selling off the silverware. The moment you start forming partnerships for CR is the day you start losing control and profits!
    I believe that our patience for those who believe in the company and those who have INVESTED in the company will be well rewarded for many years to come.
    Just keep buying and investing and greater rewards will come.
    Just IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $436.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.32 $2.35 $2.30 $611.1K 262.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 29735 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.33 2938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.