WBT 2.05% $2.87 weebit nano ltd

Sorry to hear Tom. Sometimes you have to look at who is posting...

1. 10,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1971
    Sorry to hear Tom. Sometimes you have to look at who is posting and why. Anyone that says that a stock will hit "x" amount, good reason to put them on ignore (unless you like their humour). When I feel like you I relook into why I bought a stock (in this case WBT), ignore posts on this forum (me too if you want) especially the rusted ons and see if those same reasons still apply. (in other words DYOR) If so ride it out. If not????
    I read a lot of your posts right down to you asking for tips. HC is not a good place for that. 90% will steer you onto their stock, self interests. Best way (IMO) to navigate HC is to read people's posts. Do they only post on one stock? usually means anything they say will be bias (for obvious reasons). But they may also be very knowledgeable about the stock, but that is easy for all to see. If you like what someone posts and it makes good sense then look at what other stocks they post on, are they doing well? are they invested? DYOR on what looks good to you. It's your hard earned, don't give it away.

I'll just say again, why did you enter? Is it still the same? Is it realistically going to change? Do you trust the BOD and what they're doing? If all of these answers are yes, then you've got your answer. If no then you have a choice to make. good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.87
Change
-0.060(2.05%)
Mkt cap ! $541.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $2.95 $2.82 $1.254M 436.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1274 $2.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.87 1233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.87
  Change
-0.060 ( 2.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.92 $2.92 $2.83 65734
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.