WBT 2.05% $2.87 weebit nano ltd

Lol. Re-look at my post. My disclosure is very clear and...

1. 1,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Lol. Re-look at my post. My disclosure is very clear and visible. I also got in WBT when i heard about the RAD takeover. How long have you been a supporter? You've only showed up on this board recently.

Now. Your recent posts are pumping without sound knowledge. In development phases NO customer pays FULL price. It's a pay to play scenario in which customers get huge discounts to validate what is otherwise an untested beyond pre-fab R&D. It is NOT 'standard commercial business practice' for customer to pay full price right out of the gates.

Wanting to 'recover costs as quick as you can and deliver good profit to share holders' is desirable - but not necessarily the reality for a development stage organisation.

So i stand by my point that you are speculating. Because i am all for WBT and understand there is no reason to unnecessarily pump via speculation. This will be a natural exponential curve of revenue. The compounded benefit i see was something others saw as a negative - that we are sacrificing flash replacement to focuses on embedded... For now. i believe this is a win because we target more easily obtained revenue without trying to boil the ocean, but in future it will be a target and one that will bring in even more profit with a more attainable action list not requiring a huge amount of overhead.
    Last edited by Player1: 12/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.87
Change
-0.060(2.05%)
Mkt cap ! $541.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $2.95 $2.82 $1.254M 436.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1274 $2.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.87 1233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.87
  Change
-0.060 ( 2.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.92 $2.92 $2.83 65734
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.