WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

The issue is not so much the 2 cents difference in price. It's...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    The issue is not so much the 2 cents difference in price. It's the difference in the type of technology period. 4DS does not offer or planning on ever producing a reram 40nm working cell of any capacity and are only concentrating on cloud technology.

Weebit does have this technology right now and are working on perfecting it as we speak. So for this reason alone companies like Apple, Samsung, Intel could be interested in weebits technology imo. Weebit offers a solid state memory but 4DS does not.

Weebits technology could be used in phones, watches, ipads, electric cars and so so much more using a low voltage requirement.

With all due respect to any 4DS holders. This is a weebit thread and we should concentrate on talking about weebit here and talk about 4DS on their own thread or should we go over to theres?

I felt like I had to set the record straight after so much talk about the 2 companies.

I believe weebit will be a much more profitable and better company to invest in.

Please do your own research into the technology offered and what is the demand out there for? You will find it's weebit imo.

Good Luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.