WBT 7.84% $2.35 weebit nano ltd

You raise an interesting point @Johnspot I would think the...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    You raise an interesting point @Johnspot I would think the increased volatility this week has been caused by some degree of angst from brokers and broker clients who did partake in the cap raise at $5 recently. Made more evident today after being suspended so close to end of FY .Funds and Brokers hate seeing red on their books when they rule off the year so dumping at even at a marginal gain of a few cents is preferable than trying to sell the excuse "it will all workout". These guys are trying to attract money and clients into their business and its a comparative game they don't have to do particularly well on their results for the financial year but as long as the bench marks are met or exceeded against mainly their opposition then bonuses are ensured.
    Unless there is bad news in the wings regarding WBT (no idea) then I would expect a substantial rally in the new FY.
    Tier 1 signing is key for confidence and rerate.
    Remember the big boys are not worried about missing out on the first $10 of a stock if there is still another $10, $20,or $50 in it as long as there is confidence of revenue materializing and sustainable growth gong forward
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
-0.200(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $443.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.56 $2.58 $2.31 $2.702M 1.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 41048 $2.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.37 3173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.