WBT 3.98% $2.09 weebit nano ltd

Ann: WBT's ReRAM IP now fully qualified in SkyWater S130 process, page-210

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Awesome post Janarran ..
    The absolute most important announcement this company required , has just happened .
    Everything else will flow from this .
    The facts can't be denied , we have a fully functioning, MASS PRODUCIBLE .. technology ..
    And that technology is streets ahead of anything else out there .
    No ifs , no buts .
    The share price gyrations is something that at times bewilders me but that will settle in time because the technology is now proven .
    Been in this for close to 8 years I think and never felt more secure in my investment decision .

More and more people will soon see this for what it is , an unbelievable investment opportunity for future capital appreciation , and those currently trading and risking losing their holdings , maybe think twice , do some real research and see that holding for the long term may be the best decision you ever make .. I say MAY but I really mean will .

In my opinion , non holders have such an amazing opportunity right now that the market is gifting to them , if you can just see past all the F.E.A.R ( False Evidence Appearing Real ) that the market makers are throwing at you via the shareprice.
    Like those paintings that you have to stare at for hours to see the picture within , the shareprice isn't what you should be focussed on , the picture within is the real prize .
    And that picture within will eventually take the shareprice to many multiples of where it is currently .
    We are fully qualified , fully proven and ready to mass produce our technology , that's all that matters .. to me .
    Aimo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
0.080(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $394.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.14 $2.03 $973.0K 466.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4253 $2.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.11 9706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.