WBT 3.98% $2.09 weebit nano ltd

Awesome post Janarran .. The absolute most important...

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Awesome post Janarran ..
    The absolute most important announcement this company required , has just happened .
    Everything else will flow from this .
    The facts can't be denied , we have a fully functioning, MASS PRODUCIBLE .. technology ..
    And that technology is streets ahead of anything else out there .
    No ifs , no buts .
    The share price gyrations is something that at times bewilders me but that will settle in time because the technology is now proven .
    Been in this for close to 8 years I think and never felt more secure in my investment decision .

More and more people will soon see this for what it is , an unbelievable investment opportunity for future capital appreciation , and those currently trading and risking losing their holdings , maybe think twice , do some real research and see that holding for the long term may be the best decision you ever make .. I say MAY but I really mean will .

In my opinion , non holders have such an amazing opportunity right now that the market is gifting to them , if you can just see past all the F.E.A.R ( False Evidence Appearing Real ) that the market makers are throwing at you via the shareprice.
    Like those paintings that you have to stare at for hours to see the picture within , the shareprice isn't what you should be focussed on , the picture within is the real prize .
    And that picture within will eventually take the shareprice to many multiples of where it is currently .
    We are fully qualified , fully proven and ready to mass produce our technology , that's all that matters .. to me .
    Aimo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
0.080(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $394.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.14 $2.03 $973.0K 466.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4253 $2.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.11 9706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.