WBT 3.04% $2.23 weebit nano ltd

IMO, Coby has seen how spooked the market got when the...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    IMO, Coby has seen how spooked the market got when the announcements of qualification got closer and closer to 30 June. He told everyone that qualification was on track for 1H 2023 but he just scraped in on the 29th of June. We should all be saying he delivered what he said he would.

He's a smart man so this time he used the qualification announcement to say that customer contracts and revenues are expected in "2023 calendar year" i.e by 31 December. I suspect the market has responded negatively to this ie. Coby said customer contracts would be 1H 23 and now he's saying 2H 23.

IMO, this is Coby's way of saying that customer contracts are likely to happen well before 31 December but, I better say 31 December so that I under promise and over deliver when I announce the customer contracts well before year end.

Coby is a smart guy. He has said on many occassions that when I make a prediction/announcement about what I will achieve, I wait until I'm 95% sure I will get it done.

I am now more sure than ever that the customer contracts and the revenues are going to begin to flow in the next six months and more than likely sooner rather than later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.