WBT 0.26% $1.95 weebit nano ltd

Ann: WBT's ReRAM IP now fully qualified in SkyWater S130 process, page-296

1. 1,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    Coby is an incredible CEO, with a world class team and executive board. I think that the current world of market expectations conflicts with the reality of business and market expectations. I love how he sets almost impossible targets, communicating them honestly to us shareholders then unfortunately sets up a condition where if they are not met to the letter, leads to in some people’s minds disappointment. These guys have moved mountains thru challenging market conditions, covid you name it. We need to be patient, and recognise that businesses don’t follow a goldilocks version of meeting every target. Wbt has a world class technology. F8ck the market, n fund managers n asx, they are morons. I believe in this company, they will get there, and time will prove us right. We’ve profited from the speculation, but sometimes I wish we were under the radar so as to avoid the putrid filth of the big market speculation. I’m holding n where I can I will accumulate. These are my views only. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity . Have a lovely weekend weebitos

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
-0.005(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $367.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.96 $2.05 $1.94 $1.265M 638.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 21835 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.96 993 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.