WBT 0.43% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

adoption contract negotiations will commence now with customers...

1. 4,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8351
    adoption contract negotiations will commence now with customers - testing completed in parallel pending successful qualification - successful qualification certification issued by JEDEC - provided to customer as warranty on minimum standard compliance achieved - customer legals into negotiations with wbt/skyt for as tested microcontroller performance approval and qualification (also happened in parallel I suspect)- terms agreed on licencing and royalty ( most likely already preliminary agreement in place on that one as well) - Skyt issue terms on volume production based on wbt / customer terms - commercial triangle ratified as pens hit paper ......$$$$$

patience is all that is needed - the impatient will sell and trade - always the case as the SP builds ( as it has done with this company )

@Holdtight
    if the initial agreement is a single deal with an automotive company out of skyt - well volume production is just that - its not a quantity of deals in hand - more the volume production relative to each deal

time horizon on MC auto microcontroller - there is no rush in my mind - secure the correct deal and run to V production

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5388/5388575-9940449f38d8d8aaa31f44d43c53ecf6.jpg
    reasonable to imagine some of this front end downtime may have already been achieved - but not concerned either way

good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.