WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Well said. The tech is now completely de-risked which is the...

1. 1,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1402
    Well said. The tech is now completely de-risked which is the news customers of SkyWater will have been waiting for ... as well as Tier 1 foundries such as GlobalFoundries, Samsung, Intel etc ... and their customers. Why? because TSMC is now not the only provider of working, fully qualified ReRam in the market. I'm sure those eyeing WBT as a take over target will also be disseminating today's news with interest when they become aware of it.

I will be very surprised if the SP isn't above $6 by close today and doesn't keep going over the next week or so back to at least $7. Nothing but small trades going through at the moment. The big buys will happen when the news filters out and major investors start to buy into the Weebit story or existing ones increase their holding.

Being out of this stock is fraught with danger now that the smallest shred of doubt about the viability of the tech has been removed. That's why it's a momentous day in WBT's history and huge congrats are due to Dadi, Coby and the entire WBT team as well as those at CEA-Leti who have also contributed so much to making today's announcement possible. I for one will be cracking a nice vino tonight to celebrate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.