WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

By WGO's own admission, they released the statement WITHOUT...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    By WGO's own admission, they released the statement WITHOUT analysing the data. This should be a first red flag. (This reads like legal phrasing to me. Enough wriggle room to get out of any legal liability for such statements). Why would any reasonable management team release a statement without analysing the data first? Particularly when it's supposedly in their own best interests for STX's findings to be accurate. This is nothing more than corporate maneuvering, to the detriment of the SH. And only serves the interests of two individuals'.

For what its worth, from the STX thread:
    "just spoke to SN regarding WGO's statement that it's too early to tell. He said, if this well was drilled into a water leg we would know about it. It wasn't and it's producing gas not water. If it was drilled into a water leg you would see sustained and even growing water production as the clean up progressed. But we aren't, we are seeing sustained and growing gas production. To be clear, after a well cleans up it doesn’t just magically turn from producing gas to producing water once the filtrate and other drilling mud/fluids have been cleared."

I hold both WGO and STX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.