STX 0.00% 19.5¢ strike energy limited

Ann: WE5 Production Test Update, page-105

1. 9,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8401
    I hope we just release the results of WE5, then without further comment move straight on to SE1 and everything SE until a decision for FID is needed at WE.

Gas at SE and then keep disagreeing with the JV partner for whatever time period, meanwhile get on with developing our 100% owned tenements. Eventually throw them a few baubles for a T/O, when Strike is in a much stronger position.

In over 40 years of investing I've never seen directors of a company try and shoot themselves in the foot. All directors of all companies are there to sell the sizzle, the best possible outcome, as that is in every holders interests (like next cap raise at higher price, easier to get exec bonuses passed at AGMs etc).

We are dealing with clowns that are upset about being snookered by our 8% take of their company, getting close to closing off their corporate options. They have reacted like spoiled brats, doing no favours to their own shareholders.

I'm no O&G expert, but getting gas from below the GWC clearly means that the interpretation of higher GWC is incorrect, unless there is an unknown impervious layer shielding the lower gas, which seems totally unlikely, given they have all the logs.

Sit on what we have (as allowed by contract), get on with SE and let our company grow. Leave the clowns to fight among themselves for the next year or so while we continue to gain momentum IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $558.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2720 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 40553 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.20pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.