MKR 5.41% 3.5¢ manuka resources ltd.

Ann: Weather Event at Mt Boppy, Gold Production to Continue, page-6

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    The simplest way to know Perth Mint are having supply issues is they are limiting retail silver customers to one tube of coins and other bars per HOUSEHOLD. I didn't notice much problem with the depository program a few months ago except longer lead times than normal.

I suspect what is happening is due to the silversqueeze and the existing contracts Perth Mint have with dealers around the world they are prioritizing those contracts over Australian customers. That noise you can hear is all the available silver being vacuumed up around the world, and even with 20% more staff this year Perth Mint cannot keep up at its mint. If you remember earlier in the year Perth Mint had to get chinese silver to cover the cracks which were appearing and I suspect right now they have much less silver than earlier in the year.

However the biggest sign will be when anything but unallocated (paper) silver will be blocked from being purchased. The unallocated program makes them the easiest money as it is all virtual and I think is their biggest financial growth in the last years. They are so addicted to that easy money I can't see them stopping it with their own willpower even as the market melts down over physical supply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $26.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.5¢ $49.16K 1.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54822 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 26037 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.