CGR 8.57% 16.0¢ cgn resources limited

Ann: Webb Project Drilling Update, page-87

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Most likely those released shares are in selling. They were from seed capital and could be as low as 20cents in cost.

When I compare the listed companies (except AW1) in West Arunta, I think ENR, RCR and CGN are proactive toward exploration and actually put efforts to plan drilling. Others could be in risk when the West Arunta area starts to cool down but they haven't pick up the pace of drillings IMO.
    1. ENR is great and they have bigger land holding and more diversified advance projects/ discoveries. This has shown on its MC.
    2. RCR was the first to start drilling with Gary's passionate push. It's finally got recognition by the market, but chairman DL's active involvement recently has raised some red flag. They have to pray for their success in Avalon Blueeyes in the future months otherwise SP will crash.
    3. CGR was a bit of unlucky with unsuccessful first hole of DD. That is true market reaction of failure but there would be more drillings ahead and will eventually pick up again.
    4. NWM has held massive land (largest amount in listed juniors) in West Arunta but it seems the management doesn't pushing for earlier drilling and also has had funding issue so CR could hit again anytime soon.
    5. LYN is very far away from the hot spots (AW1) and also far from starting drilling. I am not sure how they put their name on.
    6. MTM, attracting many investor/traders to West Arunta but ..... thumbs down!
    7. CRS, I believe the option agreement is conditional and potentially a trap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.015(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $14.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.0¢ $29.66K 179.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 351931 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 27132 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.