BRU 1.30% 7.8¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Webcast of Annual General Meeting , page-2

1. 11,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6632
    Phew, Keiran does indeed know how to speak to an audience.
    For anyone interested in seeing how a true professional operates, I think spending the 1 hours will be worth it, even if you don't plan to invest in BRU, this should be a benchmark for other all other oil and gas stocks.

I think that considering we are in the 21st century, all ASX listed companies should be providing their AGMs via video recordings, as the vast majority of Aussie investors live in the Eastern part of Australia, yet the vast majority of resource stocks are based in the West (yes, you lucky buggers over in the West!)

I have racked my brain to think of a better AGM from Australia's oil and gas sector (small to mid tier stocks). Perhaps BPT or SXY come close but I feel Keiran may have pipped them all.

I very much echo Hunchbacks thoughts on how well Keiran explained what has been occurring at BRU HQ. The team he has built is very impressive.

The presentation clearly lays out exactly what BRU will have by the end of next year. Ungani producing, BSGA proven one way or the other and exploration on multiple high value targets (Although 1 question I have is, will they be testing both of the Basin Centered Gas plays, Yulleroo and the Laurel formation? -although to make things more complicated, it could be argued they are the same play.... or perhaps a better way to put it, is two sweet spots?)

Now we just need Keiran to hit those share price bench marks of his and we will all be happy holders. I have though, refrained from allowing any excitement into my investment rationale. Results are what BRU needs to move higher and only results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $51.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.6¢ $23.57K 305.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47417 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.