ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1971
    I just rewatched this again, and yes, this is a really great time.

Every time I hear from Swami, he just gets better and better. He demonstrates a really good understanding of the the business, competitive and regulatory landscape.

What gives me assurance that they will continue to execute in their strategy well, is the methodical approach Swami has outlined, which is in summary, to spend more time preparing, getting the data and working with a group of clinicians to understand their challenges, pain points, tailoring your product to address it, and nailing down your protocols before a wider release.

He continues to show his focus on the clinicians and finding ways to support them - what it tells me is that whatever product they launch will be well received because he has spent a lot of time listening and talking with them.

I think there is an enormous amount of optimism, but they're also trying to manage those expectations so we don't get analysts asking why they haven't got all their Christmases at once in 12 months time.

It surprises me, and also it seems surprises themselves to find themselves in so many more markets than they were in 12, 24 months ago.

India in particular, after just a few months after launch has already become the #2 market in terms of volume for BTM. They don't seem to want to break down the numbers just yet, but it will be interesting to see how this more volume driven approach will deliver for the company.

Super excited not just about sales, but all the progress they're making in R&D. Swami appears to be the right man for the company at this stage of its life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.