CHM 10.5% 2.1¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Ann: Webinar CHM Transforms Portfolio, page-27

1. 4,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2023
    I agree that a cap raise will be needed, and it looks like we have several quarters of cash still in the bank, so maybe mid to late next year. But that is just a guess. And that is how biotechs roll. Without the cash the trials and innovation stop. So I have no problems with CRs.

The pipeline has now become more diverse. This in itself is a form of derisking. And it is all a cutting edge cell tech drug pipeline. We were given a good hint that the CarT side of the development is doing ok with the recent release. The chart is still screaming buy to me.

The share price now is still noise. Lets get these extra trials underway, and see the 2nd cohort readout. If we get the same safety and expanded efficacy from that, these prices will be history.

@Paulfool I hear you it always being some other company with JVs etc. I got into VLA just prior to their announcement, but that was pure luck, so doesn't count smile.png. Just need CHM to take CLTX through to a phase 2b/3 trial and approval and we wont be needing that. You might need a larger boat by then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $18.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $30.13K 1.439M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 623541 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 423206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.