MAY 0.00% 2.0¢ melbana energy limited

Ann: Webinar for Block 9 Update, page-283

1. 7,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    General observation: there appears to be a lot of unsupported down-ramps (by non-holders) who seem intent on sprouting words of wisdom on the MAY threads (classic calls like "May going to fall to 1-1.5 cents", without offering any rhyme or reason for this amazing piece of information). For anyone reading these threads (or indeed, any thread on HC) please keep in mind that (a) this information is worth exactly what you paid for it, and (b) everyone has a motive (and yes: before you throw rocks, including me). Opinions don't always have to be right (and hell, nobody in the world gets it right all the time either), but an unsupported opinion is simply a ramp. If a poster cannot support their argument and simply makes a statement, its a ramp.

Not sure what the motive of the many unsupported downramps are though. Could be a buyer trying to weaken the hands of holders (encourage selling, so that they can pick up stock cheaper: highly illegal), someone who has been burnt by the stock (and wants others to join them in their misery), or someone simply intent on ensuring that everyone out there is as sad and miserable as they are (often holders of dog-stocks who drift over to the MAY threads to share their highly inteligent thoughts as to why we should believe them, just moments after they have taken a botty-beating elsewhere).

That said, confident that now I have said that, one or two (of those who I have mentioned) will now follow-up with further insults, downramps, and derogatory comments. Such is the world of HC.

For those who have a life: enjoy your day. Look forward to many interesting things, from Melbana, over the coming months.

Regards
    Kit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $24.38K 1.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 10043032 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1723895 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.