POS 14.3% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Webinar Invitation - Strategic Assets, Multi-Commodity, page-11

1. 9,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4258
    CUB
    so you didnt read this below then -
    FF underground mine production ceased in November 2023 only SQ is barely operating now & most the ore was sent to BHP tolling at Kambalda not to cosmic boy as you would have us believe hence the higher costs
    FF & cosmic boy has been in the process of shuttering the last 12 months now & now being sold off by Medallion. See below.
    Cosmic boy has been seeing way lower ore delivery and milling, it says it in the report you quoted
    So I stand corrected, it wasnt shut yet but FF was yet the mill is in the process last 12 months of shuttering and now soon will be sold off -
    Those figures were from March to June and reveal a disaster brewing at FF -
    costs up 40%
    production down 36%
    ore milled down 34%
    sale price down 6%

Your prior darling Cosmos was shuttered January.

https://www. a u s t r a l i a n m i n i n g . com.au/igo-scopes-out-buyer-for-forrestania/

"Part of the Forrestania nickel operations in Western Australia may soon have a new owner as IGO plans to transition the mine to care and maintenance in the next 12 months. Medallion Metals has been given sole rights to negotiate a deal for the site’s Cosmic Boy processing facility and associated infrastructure at Forrestania through an ‘exclusivity deed’. Production at the Forrestania’s Flying Fox underground mine ceased in November 2023, with the Spotted Quoll underground mine becoming the last active producer of nickel left at the operation.
    “After 18 years of commercial nickel production from the Flying Fox and Spotted Quoll mines, Forrestania’s nickel reserves are approaching depletion,” IGO said.

“The opportunity to divest the valuable assets at Forrestania to another party, such as Medallion, would be a positive outcome for both IGO and Medallion.”
    Importantly, IGO will retain lithium and nickel rights at Forrestania. The IGO exploration team is continuing to progress work at the South Ironcap prospect, where spodumene bearing pegmatites have been discovered.

Business News

IGO flags team cutbacks
    IGO will shortly transition its Forrestania operation into care and maintenance as it nears the end of its mine life, while also flagging...

Market Index

IGO shelves its Cosmos nickel project – but why is the stock clawing back losses?
    IGO's (ASX: IGO) Cosmos Project is the latest WA nickel mine to shut down due to spiraling costs and depressed prices for the key....
    31 Jan 2024

"IGO’s Cosmos call ends a dreadful month for the WA nickel sector which employs 9000 people, with Andrew Forrest’s Wyloo Metals, Canadian First Quantum Minerals and small player Panoramic Resources all closing mines and BHP trimming its processing capacity."

Yes I can read and read widely.
    Cosmic Boy has been in process of shuttering down for 12 months and I was right.
    And this news proves it.

Yet you have NO ANSWER to the Nova v LJ/BSwan comparative which is the main issue raised here
    Last edited by tomboy: Today, 15:38

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.702K 1.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 46618478 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5731368 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.