HVY 3.85% 5.4¢ heavy minerals limited

I spent the evening going through everything I know about...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I spent the evening going through everything I know about hvy....again. Lots of my research and confirmation of this has been off the back of Dumagete's research and commentary here and I thank you for that. Undoubtedly games are played and I would like to hope mostly it is done with a straight bat. But all I can do is focus on my strategy and let others have theirs. Money is won and money is lost. Imo the patient will win HeaVilY.
    I cannot fault what the business has, how they are moving forward, their long term strategy and willingness to create shareholder wealth through well thought out plans and communication. With Nic Matitch steering this I can genuinely say you do not want any other leader, period! My impression is that he has more than enough knowledge and experience, contacts and support to expedite our ground into production.
    If we look at timelines and make a comparison to RDG, I cannot see why we would not be giving very high 5's as material information is released. Yes there's been some good stuff but further confirmation appears to be what the market wants. For some there may just not be enough information to pull the trigger.......yet!
    Why would we not be sitting at an equivalent mc to RDG in 18 months time is what keeps going through my head.
    For those wanting to enter please dyor and I genuinely ask that you feel free to counter my opinion. It would not be the first time I had a pair of rose coloured glasses on.
    It's a simple no brainer to me and I cannot stress that enough. I am retail and I hold with conviction.
    PS: A touch over 60% of the register sits with the top 20. The top 20 has what appears to be a few solid names with a very good reputation in terms of roi or put into trading terms.....multiple bags!
    IMO
    Last edited by winsomelose: 17/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $3.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $3.065K 56.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 23840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.