COB 6.06% 9.3¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

It is interesting that you mention some sort of sign @ReshareThe...

1. 11,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    It is interesting that you mention some sort of sign @Reshare

The last 12 to 18 months has seen a change the direction of COB, IMHO that in itself takes an ability to read the room and yes, some courage.

If you look back you will see the only focas was on Broken Hill and how to make this attractive enough to attract private finance. Somewhere in this time period the landscape changed. Initially is started with some doubts that China was in fact the place The West wanted to be captive to, even if whatever you bought was chip as chips. Western governments tilted visably towards open acknowledgement that some level of sovereign funding would be needed even in our free enterprise capitalist system.

Reluctant acknowledgement perhaps to China's world winning success in developing industries of scale with god forbide the peoples money, our particular interest here see's the critical metals refining so successful and world dominating that it raised national security issues in all Western Developed Economies. We could say, so whats new ? We have watched China's national interest build and protect lots of projects that would have never have lifted off without government support and money, somewhere a lightbult went on, things cannot stay that way and we ended up with basically protectionism (IRA etc) no longer being that communist dirty word.

Not by happenstance I contend, COB sniffed the winds of change. A WA Hub based chemical processing plant became the focused, I contend again that could not be done alone, even to get to this stage, partners and various governments around the world and their agencies would be key players with significant input into such a dramatic change in direction at that time. Not hard to see how Broken Hill (longer term very important) was now a secondary project to a Hub based chemical refinery in WA. I contend this will get funding because in real terms its tiny money with big visable impact in this new paradym, just way too attractive for Australia in this new landscape.

Yesterday I noted Albanese making some direct comments about asserting greater sovereignty over the nation’s resources and critical minerals. It points to the May Budget and furtrher announcments.

Cheers
    Phil.

p.s. never really sure if links work on HC anymore so Goggle if needs be :- Anthony Albanese puts interventionist industry policy at the centre of his budget agenda Published: April 10, 2024 10.32pm AEST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.006(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.9¢ 9.3¢ $67.40K 708.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 164746 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 59500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.3¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 3.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.3¢ 273246
Last updated 14.57pm 30/04/2024 ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.