RSH 11.1% 3.0¢ respiri limited

So my post was moderated because I couldn’t provide a link to...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587
    So my post was moderated because I couldn’t provide a link to Healthy Sleep solutions buy out by Air Liquide .
    https://www.airliquidehealthcare.com.au/for-professionals/sleep-diagnostics
    It was a private deal so there isn’t a link showing all the details.  So feel free to call Marjan to get the background.

To those that actually want information about the company, yesterday’s zoom call link below, to listen register here for an immediate replay:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_rfbDejGWT1iP6GY6LcwtOw

This will give you a comprehensive update on all these questions and more from the MD himself, in a 45min and very thorough overview.

Marjan Mikel (RSH Managing Director) is a health care guy with lots of big pharma and small company experience who has built his last private venture from scratch called Healthy Sleep Solutions.  It generated  tens of millions per annum in revenue the sleep apnea space. It was Australasias largest sleep apnea monitoring service with Resmed being it’s largest customer and Resmed was a cornerstone investor with 10% of the company he founded. Resmed backed Marjan right at the beginning.
    This sleep apnea company he founded and drove to success was called Healthy Sleep Solutions.
    You can choose to hear what he says about his new venture being RSH, or continue to listen to anonymous posters who have no public track record to measure their often false and constant negative posts.

I suggest that investors get the info for yourselves by listening to the replay. Management are also great at answering questions - their emails and phone numbers are at the bottom of the RSH announcements.
    Last edited by Yenom23: 24/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $14.17K 507.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 292869 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.