FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Webinar Presentation - June 2021 - Quarterly Report, page-70

1. 1,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1832
    People really seem to be getting tripped up on this. This is the simplified version:

1st
    Goulamina aka Lithium du Mali S.A(LMSA)

2nd

mali lithium BV(MLB) owns 80% of LMSA
    mali gov owns 20% of LMSA

3rd

Ganfeng 50% of Mali lithium BV(MLB)
    LithiumCo 50% of MLB

4th

FFX will own approx 20% of LithiumCo

From here its guess work, though disclaimer, I wasn’t able to watch the latest webinar.

I think it would be unlikely FFX would supply LithiumCo with cash on spin out. If you look at the plan for that money, it is already locked away and spent.

I also think it’s unlikely they LithiumCo would take on more debt to pay the debt whilst in construction. I also hate to think we list then have to capital raise shortly after… it’s not exactly a strong company base.

it is far more likely it will come from Instro / soph/ retail.
    My guess, which seems logical to me however has cause some to get quite cranky, is LithiumCo will launch with 50% ownership to current FFX holders, 20% to FFX company, 30% to new investors (with my money on Ganfeng being the largest holder).

A strong management team, Fully financed build, world class partner, 100% offtake deal, huge potential for exploration and stage 2 construction and money in the bank makes for an incredibly strong company that would see results day one of listing even with an entire plant to build

Also, they may offer prioritized shares to current FFX holders, though I think that demanding that, then also stating a company is weakened by lack of significant instro investment in fairly counter productive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.