KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Thanks @shootingstar that was what i was trying to say earlier...

1. 1,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1268
    Thanks @shootingstar that was what i was trying to say earlier in the week.

The MOU is clearly huge despite the protests of our usual suspects on HotCopper

But the big light bulb for me is that Baker Hughes got excited at the prospect of the small scale 15-20MW deployments. Not so they can sell a few vapour turbines. But so they can start flogging their own gas turbines. Sucks for Siemens but we now know that Baker Hughes and Kalina are developing a new small scale CCGT product (turns out BH can modularise as well as Enerflex) that has a massive market internationally.

Once they have developed this "product" they have the distribution network, the credibility, the balance sheet to roll this out at an industrial scale very quickly. It will be very interesting to see when we do contracting with BH about the profit sharing arrangement with us.

But when the market twigs that BH/Kalina joint venture has a pipeline of hundreds of these "products" which have a fixed cost, well documented performance and specifications and warranties, i think that is when Kalina will finally start to be valued on its potential. And that sure aint a MC of $30M which it is currently.

All that being said Ross knows FNTP on Saddle Hills is crucial so we need the environmental permit, he needs to close financing and then its a GO
    Last edited by djwally: 19/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.