NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: Webinar Presentation, page-52

1. 1,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1305
    2023 is going to be a huge year for the JV.
    NED1 drilling planned to commence Oct - Dec 22
    3D seismic to planned commence Dec 22
    Lockyer2 drilling planned Jan- Mar 23
    All the activitities going to be influential, but the 3D seismic is the big definer.
    If the survey completed, let's say March 23, then goes for analysis, maybe results pending by September/December23, with possible/probable early news through this period of drilling and seismic.
    This is action station period, once the 3D results become apparent, in my opinion this is when the JV have that discussion - OK this is what we've got and where and how are we going ?
    If MIN are going to make a move, I think it will be once the Resource size has been satisfactorily established, not sure how qualified they would want that.
    So my take is September/December 2023 is a possible key period for decision making for the JV going forward.
    I'm still not 100% convinced MIN want it all, they may well be happy with their share, I'm sure many think that is folly and it probably is, I'm just saying it is no certainty.
    I think we have to be expecting the SP to be having some lull time, but on good news, likely to be creeping upwards and if all above goes as planned I'm estimating that the SP at September 2023 will be 12-15 cents, lots going to depend on news flow.
    Important this SP is pre seismic survey results being released.
    Xmas 2023 could be huge !!!$$$
    Now this is just my story, what ever happens it is ALL WIN, WIN
    GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.