ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3350
    Also, looking back on the substantial interest notices for Lynas since earlier in the year, leading up to Gina suddenly appearing with her own substantial interest, there is also an eerie similarity with regards to changes in the holdings of the major nominee accounts - i.e. State Street and JPMorgan.
    When looking at the buys and sells in the JPMorgan substantial interest notice for LYC, the patterns is very similar to those seen in JP's substantial interest notice for Strike.
    Correlation is not causation, of course. Also, JPMorgan and State Street are major nominee holders, so the fact they are involved in both, doesn't mean much by itself. However, the daily trading patterns (with a preponderous share of CXXTs), the gradual but constant increase in "short sales" (which is unusual as you'd expect some short-sellers to constantly be closing their positions), Gina's involvement (confirmed in LYC's case and speculated about in The Australian for STX), and similar and multiple changes in JP's and State Street's holdings (both hovering around the 5% mark), is noteworthy, I think.
    Last edited by invertedva: 30/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $644.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.493M 6.806M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1421670 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 244740 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.