WEB 2.28% $8.57 webjet limited

...hallo.......all about intent of posts in the end.... will...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...hallo....

...all about intent of posts in the end.... will remind you of this again at 40 cents.... which will probably be soonish when they enlighten you guys that 2nd half EBITDA f'cast is going to be 80% down and that they will be writing-off most of the $900M of intangibles... due to uncertainty....

....BUT more importantly... sorry to hear about your loss....reality of black swans like this ....it sucks....but this company was already in trouble before CoVid19... pointless throwing more money at a broken business model.... far more reasons not to go long/invest...good time to salvage while you still have the chance....

...anyway...just my 2 cents...again...time will tell...

P.S.

My intent is to inform...not to post pointless minutiae without any substance.... anyway, I've shorted this stock after they have released their half year numbers... the writing was already on the wall back then... and I will augmentate my shorting now that I have the opportunity again...will just wait until they have received the poor retail investors' money... ergo, the reason why I am not 'holding'....how is that for full disclosure....??

And Bain is probably going to asset strip...once in administration...

Maybe Hotcopper should have a shorting criteria....short sell...naked short sell...etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WEB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.