WEB 0.11% $8.95 webjet limited

Ann: Webjet withdrawals FY20 Earnings Guidance, page-87

1. 3,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Trading Halt would be purely to work out working capital position during this event. At HY... the balance sheet pretty much shows a nil effective cash (cash+debtors-creditors)... with 50m debt... obviously there is a reduction in sales... but do we know if there is a known correlation between income and expenses? (what is the ratio of variable expense that only occur when sales do... is there a known fixed cost component - wages and rent/property costs being an obvious ones)

last HY showed cash burn at 50m... of which 15m was capex.. so excluding that you get to 35m needed (includes 18m dividend payment). Debt was stated as conservative (~30%) at 140m - but very easy to assume that current debt facility now close to being fully drawn (anyone known the value of the debt agreement?) due to cash burn (increased due to lower sales to convert to cash) and the upcoming 20m dividend payment (not yet withdrawn from being paid)

WEB has a great cash conversion rate - so I feel that while it would currently show as stressed due to restraints on its sales... surely there would be lenders out there with a view longer than 6 months that could see that their capital will be repaid in full + interest... may result in a higher cost of finance though.

@ChristopherC - considering the time frame for clinical trials to occur and also the recent efficacy of flu shots over the last few years - I am not holding my hopes on vaccine being the saviour here. I know the conversation of immunization is like pulling a pin on a grenade, then drop and run - but for me it is more about how the global data shows the rate of infection and recovery in countries with effective population hygiene, quarantine methods etc... all IMO obviously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WEB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.95
Change
0.010(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $3.494B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.89 $8.99 $8.78 $16.94M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4586 $8.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.96 3299 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WEB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.