WBT 5.50% $2.11 weebit nano ltd

Thank you for your kind words. I don't comment much, but I do...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    Thank you for your kind words. I don't comment much, but I do read everything religiously, and I do enjoy your contributions to the discussion as we do hold similar positions I think.

In relation to GF you could be correct. This would explain why a deal hasn't been signed yet. If the test results this month are actually qualification results, and then an architecture deal drops, that would mean we are ready for mass production this month (pending a customer of course). The only thing that doesn't fit is the long delay between tape out and first wafers and the ambiguity of how many wafers we received. This is what put me off GF as the one who wants the big deal, well that and the fact they are still working on their own internal Reram solution. But I do hope you are right.

Previously I was hoping that it might have been Samsung. I base this on the Korean household name we heard about but has yet to materialise. Not much to go on, so it was more hope than theory.

Either way we are progressing. Fingers crossed they have been working with customers to cut down some of the lead times after qualification is achieved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.