WBT 3.98% $2.09 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Weebit launches program to address discrete memory market, page-46

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    I would say that XTX will start paying once we have an array ready for production. My thoughts that their would be several arrays with slightly different characteristics to fit several types of XTX clients products.
    When production starts then watch the income flow into WBT..This will allow expansion of development and speedier variations of product to the market.
    Just my thoughts with this announcement is that I think that WBT have been shoulder tapped to produce a sample of discreet chips that can be used in applications from a possible client that we may not know about.
    Either way for me I am so excited as to what is happening with WBT and every spare bit of cash I have will be to buy a lot more shares.
    I am hoping that we do not see a public CR as this dilutes the returns per share holder but offer it exclusively within the shareholders.
    For those squabbling over the current SP, you need to look at the big picture and what this company will become. IMO is that this company will become a mainstream sharemarket company fairly quickly when we go into production as I believe that we can supply the product that exceeds expectations at a cost far less than anyone else.

GLTAH
    Just IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
0.080(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $394.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.14 $2.03 $973.0K 466.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4253 $2.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.11 9706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.