WBT 1.34% $2.94 weebit nano ltd

Think I'll just have to step in here and defend us "dumb folk"....

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Think I'll just have to step in here and defend us "dumb folk". Not mad or anything, just feel like I am one of those "dummies" so I'll let you "smart" investors in on a little secret. Were not really that dumb ok. The really dumb people of this world have never even heard of Weebit. May have no idea what in the heck the ASX is. Have not even a clue as how to buy & sell Stocks. Those are the real "dummies". Take a look around, you probably know a few of them. You may go to work with a few of them. Heck you may even be related to some of them. Want to call someone "dumb", why not them? At least we so called "dummies" have made it this far. We know how to invest, we know the ASX and yes, even others like the NYSE and we even find little unknown startups like Weebit Nano. Now you may correct me If I'm wrong but that sounds far from "dumb" to me. We may be a bit slower, may be a bit forgetful at times, we may even ask a "dumb" question from time to time because we are too lazy to do our own research but still far from "dumb" IMO. We have even surrounded ourselves with "smarter" people/investors so that we can learn and draw on their wisdom. Sounds pretty darn smart to me. So I'll bring this to an end..., forgetful? Ok yea we forget sometimes. Lazy? Ok yea, that happens. "Dumb"? Nope! Not one "dummie" here! Like I said before, you may work with some, you may even be related to some but they are not "Weebiters". Hope I did not offend or upset anyone with this post. That was not my intent.

Have a great weekend!
    TCGB Onkel Tom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.94
Change
-0.040(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $554.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $2.98 $2.94 $1.129M 382.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 $2.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 5678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.96
  Change
-0.040 ( 0.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.95 $2.98 $2.94 49176
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.