WBT 0.90% $2.25 weebit nano ltd

Agree , the market has been reacting like this on quite a few...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Agree , the market has been reacting like this on quite a few positive announcements on many great stocks , nevertheless for me it’s given me great confidence to accumulate more at these low levels. To actually tie in neuromorphic with ReRAM to simulate the human brain would be incredible and would throw robotics well and truly into the next century. They need to work fast as AI is moving at super speed and their competitors are right up their ass , knowing very well some have got very deep pockets indeed ! they know first to market will benefit The company and it’s shareholders tremendously even though there is room for many players . Machine recognition is what’s stopping evolution in robotics to the next stage imo , once and if they have this down to a fine art “BOOM” this stock could be worth anything imo . Main ingredient here , energy efficiency, face recognition, autonomous vehicles, medical recognition, simulate the human brain ! If they can crack this , the world is their oyster ! They’ve got some work to do but with the Calibre of people on board , they just might be the first , long road ahead and a CR is looming , maybe Fred can give them some pointers on how to move the SP without revenue, it’s working for Audio Pixels .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.25
Change
0.020(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $424.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.25 $2.29 $2.23 $1.046M 463.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1999 $2.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 3485 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.25
  Change
0.020 ( 0.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.23 $2.29 $2.23 51947
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.