WBT 1.96% $2.00 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Weebit Nano appoints Eran Briman as VP Marketing & BD, page-850

1. 8,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1167
    The next news is likely the Leti partnership expansion Coby spoke of imo, what that will detail is anyone's guess.

Of course, it could be China or Korea chomping at the bit to get the first-mover advantage but I have a gut feel the biggest news will come out with Leti and on a highly unexpected level.

That's another point to make, I think the majority of the market doesn't understand the significance of Leti as its a private GVT backed company not many have heard of, if it was Samsung or Intel we would probably seeing a $2 SP already but the market doesn't realize the BOD have chosen not to have these Tier1 companies onboard.

Coby pointing this out made a point of saying they ARE and HAVE been in talks for some time with over 20 companies with names everyone would have heard of.

This latest milestone could produce many announcements and very quickly if the product is ready to be handed out to these companies to play with, if its the goose that has laid the golden egg they will be bashing the doors down to get access

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.00
Change
-0.040(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $377.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.08 $2.00 $1.182M 583.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 61665 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.03 807 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.