WBT 0.00% $1.87 weebit nano ltd

"Of concern : "Largest memory capacity of any Weebit...

1. 1,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    "Of concern : "Largest memory capacity of any Weebit moduleto-date (8Mbit)."
    That's only 1 MB, not really the capacity needed for discrete solutions. I hadn't seen capacities mentioned for a long time and sort of assumed they were further progressed."

At this stage we are concentrating on embedded memory, ie the memory is placed within a processor array or a stand - alone module. Although it is Non Volatile and holds it's memory when switched off the use of it is not storage of data but holding and transferring data to a CPU, MPU, SOC etc. These memories do not need the capacity of discrete as they are only holding and passing data. They could range from a few hundred Kbit to lower Mbit.
    Discrete is exactly the same memory used in embedded except that it packaged to higher capacities and has selectors and controllers to manage the storage of data for the process of what the discrete memory will be used for.
    One thing to be very careful about is getting your terminology correct.
    We have developed Discrete memory or have worked it using a selector, but in the background the selector and controller are being developed to a stage where we have a working commercial product that can be produced in various forms of discrete products as basically one design. I would also say that it is quite possible that AI could be implemented into a Discrete design as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $353.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.87 $1.90 $1.84 $1.069M 570.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14022 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 18954 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.