WBT 0.34% $2.97 weebit nano ltd

Mervco ? I don't know , I've been around almost that...

1. 1,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1106
    Mervco ?
    I don't know , I've been around almost that long , and can understand with the share price suppression that you can become somewhat jaded over time with the same message .
    So..
    I ,as we all do I'm sure , listen for the little differences we get from presentation to presentation .
    This one is different as Dadi Perlmutter is commenting and when Dadi talks I try to really listen ..hard .
    Put these two statements together .
    "We are in discussions and evaluations with the MAJORITY of the IDm's and the Foundries "
    And Dadi from this presentation ..
    "We are getting ready for the "HUGE RAMP UP in a couple of years "
    You make of that what you will , but to me it says ..
    Be patient , this takes time which is just the nature of the industry , but we have an exceptional business opportunity and technology that can dominate this market place and we are getting all our house in order so we can take maximum advantage and hit the ground running with no delays once the contracts are signed ..
    The short sellers have frustrated most current holders to the enth degree , given others , traders , plenty of money making and share accumulation opportunities .. but the story and business remain on track , somewhat delayed but on track ..
    And the story and business are exceptional ..
    Don't get depressed , get excited for what's to come ..
    2024 might not have been the banner year expected , but 2025 has a HUGE chance of being so .
    Aimo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $560.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $3.01 $2.89 $1.472M 500.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25627 $2.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 8118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.95
  Change
0.010 ( 0.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.98 $3.00 $2.89 85058
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.