WBT 0.44% $2.27 weebit nano ltd

Another point was that, a few years ago, MRAM was what everyone...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Another point was that, a few years ago, MRAM was what everyone was talking about and was forecast to take the majority of the new generation memory market. This has reversed, and it is now RERAM (see the Yole report). MRAM too expensive to set up fabs and to make. Also the magnetism is a problem. Coby told a famous story to industry insiders about how there was a new smart watch using MRAM that would automatically open office doors (like a swipe key). However locks on doors have lots of magnets, which erased the memory on the watch. He also said that the auto industry had generally blacklisted MRAM because magnetic problems are not good inside cars.

I know it's been a long and wild ride, and everyone needs to be cautious etc, but the tech is essentially derisked. A talented team is constantly improving the tech, and this will never stop as long as Dadi is in the company. Coby and the senior team are fantastic. The company is strongly customer focused and agile, which is exactly what you need in the world's most technically complicated industry to gain happy clients. RERAM is now the dominant tech for the future of non volatile memory. As far as I'm concerned RERAM = WBT, as there currently aren't any significant competitors (on all the metrics that matter), and WBT's already big moat is growing by the day. WBT is already in talks with the "vast majority" of the top 20 foundries and IDMSs, and for most of them has been for 1 to 2 years. It is only a matter of time until these talks are commercial agreements, which then opens up thousands of customers and tens of thousands of products. To mix and confuse some analogies, you could say that the tornado is about to knock the tip of the iceberg over the tipping point. Or as Big Kev would say, "I'm excited".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.010(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.29 $2.29 $2.25 $1.276M 561.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17680 $2.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 1117 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.