WBT 0.35% $2.86 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Weebit Nano Investor Presentation, page-41

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    First time I was able to catch one of these in person and had to leave after the Q+A so here's a basic rundown as I saw it.

Pretty vanilla presentation, just a recap of todays PowerPoint with some expansion on salient points. Nothing venturing to far towards being price sensitive. On par for how previous versions of these investor meetings have appeared in webinars.

Of note was the reinforcement they are working towards qualifying weebit ReRam at 150 deg and one of the top 3 auto companies has expressed interest in seeing these results when available. R+D is still ongoing and more important as they try and close some of their product company contracts based on feedback.

They both expressed their belief that two or three deals aren't that far away from being finalized but reinforced early adoption is not a fast process. There was a tornado metaphor thrown in a few times for their latest sound byte but I'll leave the details out as you can all hear it via the Sydney presentation virtual access.

Personally, I got the impression weebit have been busy and not without struggle trying to close out deals with product companies. When this was discussed it was put forward that this is quite normal for this part of the process and there have been no showstoppers or aborted contact because of these. Coby and Dadi between them give off a confident air, acknowledging that things aren't going quickly but progress is still happening and weebits ReRam isn't far away from having an impact.

Mandatory cap raise question was asked and the response was they are funded through to 2026 but also that in the current economy the best time to raise is when you can. They said these discussions are always taking place at board level and they would take all relevant factors into account for any future CR.

All in all, it appears to be business as usual and appreciate that WBT are happy to front up to investors regardless of news, good or bad.
    Last edited by couldwellb: 18/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.86
Change
-0.010(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $539.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.90 $2.70 $3.091M 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9400 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.86 2359 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.81
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.85 $2.90 $2.70 177734
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.