WBT 0.43% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

Well that is the most confident I have seen Coby in any of his...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Well that is the most confident I have seen Coby in any of his presentations. So much to like about that session. He mentioned the shorters several times which is unusual. It seems to me that they are sharpening his focus and making him even more determined than ever to make sure Weebit is a success. His confidence would shake me if I was shorting, it was sort of as if he was giving a warning, that if your short you are soon going to be in world of hurt.

In terms of Skywater, its unfortunate that they have other priorities, but they did serve a very important function for us in terms of qualifying our reram in a commercial space and opening the doors to the bigger foundries with us having a stronger footing as a result. It appears that Coby is enjoying working with DB HiTek much more, and they seem much more professional and focused. I guess you could consider Skywater as a corner store and DB HiTek is more like Pacific Fair.

I also liked the sound of the partner Coby mentioned that was just about to sign and then decided they wanted to expand the agreement much further. I think he is itching to give more details, but until the dotted line is signed he cant.

I love the goal for the year to be undisputed leader in ReRam, but not just having the goal, but seeing the confidence he has on delivering it.

I am a long time holder in Weebit and it has been tough weathering the short storm, but after today, I have no concerns that Weebit is going to be a success and that the SP will sort itself out in the long run.

Well done Coby and WBT team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $434.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.34 $2.30 $436.5K 189.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7139 $2.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.31 21317 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.