WBT 1.67% $2.35 weebit nano ltd

I was the very first shareholder to meet the board along with...

1. 2,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    I was the very first shareholder to meet the board along with James Tour. I heard that they were in Melbourne and with some quick talking after proving I was a shareholder I was alowed in.
    Each director spoke. James Tour explained how and why the technology worked.
    What I heard at that first meeting, I knew from that day on what I was hearing would turn out to be life changing for me.
    When you are in a room with knowledgeable persons that have acheived so much and have backed a little ASX stock that listed with a $5 million raise I took it in, and asked myself why have these briliant men left some of the largest companies in the world.
    James Tour snubbed by Samsung he was employed by them. Told SiOx ReRam would not work. They realised their mistake and wanted him back, he refused and helped form WBT,
    Dadi, 2nd in charge Intel came to little unknown startup. Regarded at that time as one of the most experianced directors on the ASX . Why start with WBT an unknown to all.
    I could go on and on what I was hearing that day.
    Dadi when asked about future revenenue, He said WBT only have to gain 1% market share and the company will have Billions in revenue. Yes Billions not Millions. They are aiming for more than 1%.
    This stock has already been life changing for me and the journey has yet to start.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.