WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

I have to agree with this and its the main reason Im very...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I have to agree with this and its the main reason Im very choosey about tech investment on the ASX. Aussie punters just do not seem to get tech or have the same appetite for it.

WBT is very well placed for success and the market has determined what the share price will be, so to say its overvalued right now is just an opinion, and one the shorters share. While I can understand the valuation/earnings based short, i really dont think fundamentals and value based investing really apply to a speccy like this at this stage of development. I have been watching the short squeeze going on in the lithium sector and tbh I think shorters run the risk of getting squeezed here too and the bottom seems to be well supported during the CR, so to me longs have the right call on this one, from here up to our ATH, but Im feeling we might range between these prices and the ATH for a while as we need something substantial to breakout from the 8"s. Just my thoughts.

The low free float, the diamond handed LTHs here and the demand just seem to point one way at the moment IMO.
    I think there is significant institutional interest in this one from the price action weve been seeing and and I think instos and funds are using speccies in portfolios as high growth inflation hedges despite the high beta.
    I pretty much only invest in speccies and have seen similar price action across the board since the start of the year and it seems to be picking up in volume. Ive seen alot of the selling at end of day from intraday trading get soaked up by accumulators, seems to be a good way to get a good fill at a lower price.
    Anyway, just my 2c before I start to remble and this begins to resemble one of Bidens rambling press conferences..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.