WBT 0.82% $2.43 weebit nano ltd

Thanks for the post.Key points for me on this interview:- an...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Thanks for the post.

Key points for me on this interview:

- an extremely busy quarter and working hard with "so many of these foundries and IDMs"
    - since beginning of 2024, WBT has started 4 or 5 new evaluations with these big guys who have a very high level of interest in the Reram technology
    - WBT is engaged with the majority of the big foundries and big IDMs
    - not one of the foundries or IDMs that they have been in discussions with have said that they are not interested in or don't want the product
    - the priority for Coby in the next 6 months is to have an agreement with one of the big guys

Everyone has different priorities and moves at a different pace, but WBT are continuing discussions and developments with all of them.

I would be concerned if any of the foundries/IDMs had assessed the technology and decided to give it a pass, so this is an extremely large vote of confidence in the technology and as shareholders, I think we need to take the long term view if we can. This is not selling used cars - the amount of effort required to get a deal across the line must be massive and even getting an hour to speak with the CEOs of these foundries and IDMs would be difficult, let alone all the qualifications and testing and assurances that need to occur prior to an agreement.

So I will try and stay positive, though frustrated like many, for now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.43
Change
-0.020(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $458.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.49 $2.38 $1.652M 680.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11837 $2.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.45 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.