WBT 0.00% $1.92 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Weebit Nano Q4 FY22 Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-30

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    I think these are pretty reasonable positions TBF.

If it wasn't for the cgt considerations I would have offloaded a reasonable portion of my holdings. Currently my average price is around 50c so that's a significant consideration for me. As it is I've sold out a small trading parcel.

I'm still wary of the impact of the coming (present) US recession. I'm no expert but from my research bond yields seem to be suggesting that interest rates peak is going to be limited by a US recession. If I was not in wbt right now I'd be looking for an S&P crash or at least pull back on recession confirmation. You have to also consider what's going to occur in September where large energy price spikes are looking likely, particularly with us strategic reserve draw down so far, lack of domestic investment in us oil supply, and Russia's strategic gain in limiting supply to Europe.

for me the tax implications and the risk of missing a bounce on annoucements of progress, customers or further fabs means holding is the best option but I can certainly see the justification for holding cash if you weren't already in. That's essentially what I've done with most of my other stocks following this recent rally.

i certainly welcome discussion on how others think these factors will play into a development tech company valuations.

obviously all IMO and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $361.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.95 $1.91 $654.4K 340.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7769 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 11026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.