WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

It's quite simple for me, this company is striking goals, on...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    It's quite simple for me, this company is striking goals, on track, no issues, no roadhumps hit. Things are going BAU with SkyWater. Whether there is economic turmoil that may affect this stock is another thing. The confidence and conviction I have for this stock to continue kicking goals and leading a revolution in embedded memory as its initial primary goal and the obvious rewards that follow this ought to shadow any other conviction and projected yields than any other stock I hold or know about. Could more money be made in the short term on other stocks? Possibly. But I'm investing long term and potential news is right around the corner for Weebit. We have it in this report itself that things are projected to come by end of this year. This company is cash loaded to weather the storm. Some people tried their luck with the previous downturns. Others picked a few up under $2. Others bought back in at breakeven. There will be ebs and flows due to the nature of this stock. However it's a gamble I'm not willing to take. Weebit as aforementioned are on track and kicking goals for strong potential of life-changing returns. We're in the business of getting returns for our money. And this is a damn good candidate for nailing that in a fantastic way. Stumbling upon an opportunity like this can be luck, or through the investment of your time in research, exploration, attending conferences, etc. All this considered, an opportunity like this company is not a common occurrence. Holding onto every share I have and not letting one go. Until that story shows weakness, I will continue with this sentiment. So far, the story gets better by the day and we're cheaper than yesterday. Some more serious institutional investment coming on board could set a new shelf.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.