WBT 0.77% $1.93 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Weebit Nano Q4 FY24 Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-48

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    As painful as it is, I don't believe there is much use in trying to pitch to the instos how great the business is. I am sure every day a new company comes along promoting how great their product is and how they are going to dominate. Instos make big dollars by not listening to promises and plans, and instead listening to Balance sheets and income statements.

The best pitch Coby could make to instos is signing more fabs and locking in customers. If he focuses on the business and not the share price, then eventually the share price will sort itself.

Think about if two people approached you to invest in their businesses. The first one talks about getting their product into every device in the world, its gonna be huge, we are talking to all the major players and so on. When asked how many end use customers do you have now, the answer is zero.

The second one says we have a great product, we are rolling it out. We have signed 10 customers in the past year, three in the last month and this is continuing to grow. We have plans in place to continue signing more and more and project in x years we will be making $Y profit.

Which company would you invest in?

We are in the valley of death at the moment. It sucks, but that's reality. The only way to climb out of the valley is with actions not words. The industry we are in is slow and takes time, but we have done most of our time now, and if you believe Coby (which I do) we will be starting the climb out of the valley soon.

Stay patient and the rewards will come (well that's my take anyway).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.93
Change
-0.015(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $364.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $2.05 $1.93 $1.615M 818.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6900 $1.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.