WBT 7.84% $2.35 weebit nano ltd

I honestly think that there are very few that know how revenue...

1. 2,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    I honestly think that there are very few that know how revenue will be priced.
    The down brigade on HC has continually purposely left out important parts to how revenue will be derived.
    This has lead to most being aliened to their tactics. Not me.

WBT have posted their business model, it can be seen below.
    At an Investor meeting that it was posted. Coby went to great lengths to explain to the half dozen or so shareholders that attended, that's right when the share price was down to .015 cents
    He went to great lengths for us in attendance to comprehend the underlined part "per customer project" that is if a phone company has 30 memory chips there may be 8 that are unique so a fee is paid "per customer project". So 8 unique plus one fee for basic chips that perform similar functions like an on/off switch..
    The other part he mentioned was first customers they will negotiate on price. He may offer less first License Fee and increase the royalties when they start. In the end works about the same.
    The other thing I notice is with royalties that many on HC have groomed HC members by halving royalties paid by forgetting they come from both sides Fabs and customers. They also quote in the millions. I remember once when I spoke to Dadi he said Fabs produce chips in the Billions not millions.

The Fabs do not pay a License Fee.

On the link below scroll down to page 12. I hope this helps some.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-investor-presentation-july-19.4866946/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
-0.200(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $443.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.56 $2.58 $2.31 $2.702M 1.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 41048 $2.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.37 3173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.