WBT 0.00% $2.25 weebit nano ltd

all good potentially indicates that WBT have filled the hole in...

1. 4,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8135
    all good
    potentially indicates that WBT have filled the hole in Skyts' IP library ( as described by CH recently) and customer is assigned with Skyt manufacturing and WBT closing the first 'triangle'.
    Lic. fee payable indicates 'head contract agreement' (intent tot engage) has been established potentially utilising what was the 'missing' Skyt library IP.- It will set the broad terms of the field where 'the customer product' is being used and where and when the customer may use it.
    It would also include the 'right to manufacture' for Skyt within the terms of the above customer conditions - ie a very specific definition ensuring Skyt only manufacture this agreed customer IP to the agreed product media /product category.
    All other provisions described above in previous post will follow - pretty standard agreement initially BUT due to the new WBT reram being implemented all provisions need either revision on current transactional contracts used in the space OR new iterations of those agreements.
    Pata - with Ishai Naveh advising Skyt along this path ( and most likely the 'customer' ) I suspect it would be 'new iterations' being undertaken....which of course is time consuming.

all my speculation of course Pata - we'll know when we know smile.png
    happy to be corrected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.25
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $424.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250 $2.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.14 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.57am 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.33
  Change
0.000 ( 3.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.29 $2.33 $2.29 1458
Last updated 10.16am 27/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.