WBT 3.04% $2.23 weebit nano ltd

A few more salient points I remember:-1. don't get caught...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    A few more salient points I remember:-

1. don't get caught up on the market size and ReRam share projections as they are produced off old data prior to ReRam actually becoming commercially available. We will take a much larger share than the 33% market share projections given our advantages and mkt feedback on MRAM

2. we are pushing ahead asap in Automotive qualification ie to 125d heat qualification.

I personally speculate that this focus plus relationship with GF plus GF partnership with GM adds up to a big confident smile on Coby's face. In an answer to a question he said 22nm suited the automotive industry.

He was uber confident today and looked everyone in the eye and said you know I have a habit of making good on my predictions when he was asked about his mid year timing indication for customer and Fab agreements. He really focused on Skywater customers and I expect they'll be the first.

I couldn't have been happier with today....I know you are all scared of a surprise CR Ann but if it happened soon it would be massively on our terms with very little if any discount. It would be a very small dilution at this SP and would indicate significant investors are beating our door down.

The US trip lasted 5 days and they saw customers, Fabs and investors. Momentum from that trip could be explosive.

Watch for a further squeeze into ASX inclusion on Friday. Coby very excited about the inclusion(because he knows the implications I'd say).

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.23
Change
-0.070(3.04%)
Mkt cap ! $420.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.30 $2.30 $2.23 $1.023M 452.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 29589 $2.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.26 3896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.24
  Change
-0.070 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.30 $2.30 $2.23 114058
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.