WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

My first investor meeting yesterday and really enjoyed it.I like...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    My first investor meeting yesterday and really enjoyed it.
    I like how Coby could tell straight away a lot of people in the room followed the company and were up to date with recent presentations so he skipped the basic and went straight into the newer info. Also all the questions asked by the audience were great ,good work.

Everyone’s financial status is different here .For me the last few months have been a blessing up just under 6 figures , I have been contemplating cashing out as every
    movement in percentage is a big change because most my life saving is in WBT much the same as Coby mentioned (obviously much less) . I have been saying this since $5 , $6, $7 all the way up though . Wondering if there is any others here that are in a similar situation and how they are feeling/coping with the daily changes ?

My current feeling is the rest of this year will be sharp ups and downs with announcements, then first revenue might be to small and scare off some short term investors not happy with it in comparison to the MC which in turn will drop the SP and temporarily then a few years once there are multiple fabs qualifying different geometries simultaneously and increasing revenue WBT will hit the legend prices of $25-$50.

All of this just my thoughts ATM and changes always . So long run I believe WBT to be huge but struggling with the short term drops as the profit means alot to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.